The RDO has reported that a petition was made on 30th September 2011 by the Secretary of State for Business Innovation and Skills (BIS) to close down seven Club Class companies.
These companies are linked to ITRA, an organisation whose activities are well-known both to RDO’s enforcement department and to consumer bodies such as TATOC, the UK based association for timeshare owners.
Club Class companies under threat:
- UK based Club Class Concierge Ltd
- UK based Bridge View Consultants Ltd
- Seychelles based Club Class concierge plc
- Seychelles based Club Class International plc
- Seychelles based Club Class Holdings Ltd
- Seychelles based Club Class Corporation plc
- Seychelles based Club Class plc
The proceedings are currently pending and an update on the outcome of the cases will be available next year.
Details of the petitions can be found in this London Gazette, www.London-gazette.co.uk