The winter 2015 issue of Sharetime magazine has been published by the Timeshare Association (TATOC) for timeshare owners and the 90-plus resort committees the association represents.
Said Harry Taylor, TATOC CEO and executive chairman: “This is the last edition for 2015 and will be the issue distributed to delegates at the upcoming conference in March – so it had to be packed with news, information and advice. I believe we have achieved that.”
The 32-page magazine is available to view online at the Sharetime magazine website and printed copies will be sent to TATOC individual members, member resorts and affiliates.
This issue will also be available for TATOC member resorts and affiliates to embed directly into their own websites for their owners and guests to view and enjoy.
This issue includes:
- A Q&A with committee chairman Derick Manning from Rhinefield Apartments in the New Forest;
- How video marketing is the way forward for timeshare resort marketing;
- Rachel Littleworth who believes resorts need to focus on the needs of their current owners and not just on new members;
- The return of Aunty Betty;
- The latest from timeshare lawyer Alex Radford;
- How Brockwood Hall is using spa experiences to set themselves apart from the competition; and
- The latest news from our resort members and affiliates
TATOC urges all affiliates and member resorts to encourage their owners, guests and clients to view the magazine from the Sharetime Magazine website or request a printed version.
The Sharetime magazine and website are kindly sponsored and supported by companies affiliated to TATOC.